Meet Our Team
Virginia Kinneman, LUTCF
Agency Owner, Financial Representative, Property & Casualty Agent and Life Agent
- Licensed in: DC, MD, KY, NC, TX, VA, WV
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Virginia graduated from Falls Church High school. She has a twelve year background in banking.
- Education: Virginia has a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from George Mason University. She has a LUTCF designation indicating a high degree of education in the life insurance field.
- Agent Qualifications: She has a P&C and life license. She serves on regional and national committees for Nationwide Insurance.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Virginia serves on the Alexandria Chamber board of directors , she is the chair elect in 2017. She served for the McLean Planning Commission from 2010 to 2016.
Agency Manager, Property & Casualty Agent and Life Agent
- Licensed in: DC, MD, NC, VA
- Bio: He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and a graduate of Annandale High School.
- Education: Chris graduated from Mary Washington College with a degree in Business Administration.
- Agent Qualifications: He has both his P&C license and Life license, with a strong ability to write & price commercial accounts. He is the Kinneman Insurance Agency Manager and has been with Kinneman Insurance since 2005.
- Community activities: Chris coaches lacrosse and is a member of the US Lacrosse Association.
- Hobbies: Chris is a huge Washington sports fan and he is also a first class chef.
McLean Manager, Property & Casulty Agent and Life Agent
- Licensed in: DC, MD, VA, WV
- Bio: He is a native resident of Virginia. He graduated from Falls Church High School and has one daughter. Alex came to the insurance business with a background in residential home lending. Alex lives in Falls Church, Virginia.
- Education: Graduate from George Mason University with a major in Psychology and a minor in History.
- Agent Qualifications: He is both Property & Casualty and Life licensed. Alex is the manager of the McLean office of Kinneman Insurance. Alex has been with Kinneman Insurance since 2008.
- Community activities: Alex is a supporter of the Salvation Army.
- Hobbies: Alex LOVES sports, his favorite teams are Redskins, Caps and Nats. He runs and lifts weights.
Property & Casualty Agent
- Licensed in: VA
- Bio: Matt is a native of Virginia having lived in Central, Southwestern and now Northern Virginia.
- Education: Matt graduated from Benedictine High School in Richmond, Virginia as a First Lieutenant. He went on to receive his Bachelors Degree from Radford University in Criminal Justice.
- Agent Qualifications: Matt has his property and causality license. He works well with small business owners.
- Community activities: Matt has helped with fund raising for Elf Shelf.
- Hobbies: Matt is an avid movie watcher, he has a personal collection of over a thousand movies. He also enjoys exercising and traveling
Associate Agent, Property & Casualty Agent and Life Agent
David is a graduate of Mary Washington College with a degree in Business Management.
He is dual licensed in Property & Casualty and Life Insurance. David was the owner of the David Cropper Insurance Agency for eleven years.
No one supports the local SPCA more then David. He volunteers his time, donates and adopts. David is also a supporter of the United Community Charities through their food bank and an active sponsor of D.C. pride.
David merged his agency,the David W. Cropper Insurance Agency LLC, in 2017 with Kinneman Insurance. He now serves clients doing what he likes best, assisting them with their various insurance needs.
He loves to Travel and gets a great deal of satisfaction helping needy animals find forever homes.